RAW, SHELLED HEMP SEEDS from North Coast Naturals are an ideal, nutrient packed snack. With a sweet, nutty flavour, hemp seeds add instant protein, omega oils, and fiber to your diet. What's great is that they're also raw, which makes the protein in them easy to digest and the omega oils easy to absorb. Add Hemp Hearts them to smoothies, baking, or cereal.
Reduce or eliminate unnecessary and unhealthy foods from your diet and replace them with Hemp Seed Hearts.With their perfect, natural blend of proteins, essential fats (Omega 3 & 6), vitamins, calcium and enzymes, Hemp Seed Hearts are a great way to improve your health and quality of life.
Hemp Seed Hearts
Hemp Seed Hearts are a delicious, raw food snack. No shells — just the "heart" of the hemp seed. A good source of protein, fibre, omega-3 & 6 EFAs, vitamin E and energy. Hemp Seed Hearts add a nutty flavour to foods and can be eaten raw, blended into drinks, sprinkled on salads, ice cream, yogurt, cereal or cooked and baked into items such as oatmeal, breads, casseroles, etc — without losing their nutritional value.
Features & Benefits
• 100% Hemp Seed Hearts — 100% Canadian
• Raw Food
• 2 grams of fibre, 3 grams of carbohydrates, 0.5 grams of sugar per scoop
• 10 grams of complete vegetarian protein per scoop
• Better spectrum of available proteins than soybeans
• Zero trans fat
• 9.5 grams EFAs and 0.4 grams (400 mg) of GLA (gamma-linolenic acid)
• Gluten free, THC free, sodium free
• Every batch tested for freshness
• Greatly exceeds most energy bars for protein and energy and provides this energy in a better form (not sugar and saturated fats), along with a complete spectrum of vital, natural proteins
• Easily digestible high protein food, with no known allergies
• Can be eaten by those unable to tolerate nuts, gluten, lactose or sugar
• Suitable for people of all ages and safe for everyone in the family to enjoy.
Increases energy Aids with chronic constipation Excellent choice for carbohydrate reduced diets Aids in reducing "bad" cholesterol Aids in reducing high blood pressure Curbs appetite & increases satiety Decreases sugar cravings & stabilizes blood sugar Provides anti inflammatory properties Coarse fibres and plant sterols found in Hemp Seed Hearts are thought to reduce the risk of colon and prostate cancers.
Suggested UseSprinkle them on your oatmeal, toast or cereal Mix them in with your fruit salad or in your yogurt Sprinkle them onto your salad ... the possibilities are endless!
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Each Scoop (28 g) contains
The Heart of Hemp Seed without the Shell – and Nothing Else
Saturated Fat 8%
Polyunsaturated Fat 11g
Vitamin E 15%