Even when you're away from home, someone cleans your room. The bathroom gets spick-and-span and the bed gets made. Too bad so few of us take the good housekeeping approach with our own bodies. That's where the centuries-old cleansing support of Neem (Azadirachta indica) comes in. It's history's systemic purifier, supporting the natural cleansing mechanisms of our skin and internal organs.
- A wild-growing evergreen traditionally used for healthy, glowing skin
- Supports normal skin health
- Supports normal function of the dermal and circulatory systems
- Supports normal, clean blood flow to the organs
- Contains the active, bitter principal constituents nibin and nimbidin