This is another one of those “intense booty booster” workouts by my favorite personal trainer and fitness model, Flavia Del Monte. Make sure you properly fuel your body for this training session as you will need all your strength and energy to successfully complete these circuits. Summer is just around the corner so get out there and try this workout!
Booty Booster Workout:
• Close reverse lunge – 3 sets of 10 reps (back knee by opposite heel)
• Decline push up – 3 sets of 10 reps
• Inverted rows with legs at 90 degrees or legs straight on the bench (use the bar from the Swiss machine). Intermediates can use a towel for grip strength.
• Single hand inverted rows on bar (1 hand up and the other holding a towel around the bar while pulling your-self up).
• Stability Ball Curl up – 3 sets of 10 reps (feet turn in and out- different angles)
• Push press with calf raise – 3 sets of 10 reps (Barbell overhead then to chest and up again with a calf raise)
• Lying pull over – 3 sets of 10 reps (Lying face up on a bench, hold a curly barbell and up and head towards hips then raise it overhead. Return to starting position and continue until all the reps are completed. This also can be done on a stability ball.)
• Repeat 2x for a total of 3 sets
• Reverse hip extension – 3 sets of 10 reps (frog like action lying over a bench)
• Stability ball preacher curl – 3 sets of 10 reps (use a curly barbell and curl over a stability ball)
• Stability ball skull crusher- 3 sets of 10 reps (make sure you contract, lift and squeeze glutes)
• Single leg curl – 3 sets of 10 reps (use a medicine ball or towel). You may use both feet if you need to.
• Weighted reverse lunge- 3 sets of 10 reps (Use a ball between the legs and squeeze. Raise it towards the abs.)
• Alternating wide stance plank- 3 sets of 10 reps (Raise right arm straight out and the left leg straight behind you. Switch sides.)
• Every week increase weight or reps.